Sunday, August 12, 2012

Aug. 12, 2012


 HOLA Y'ALL!!!!
Yesterday was a GREAT day!! We all just kinda kicked back and relaxed and Mom got lots of work done. We found a dead "leaf bug" out on the porch!! Those things are really unique!!
Mom's wonderin' now how many she has stepped on and killed by accident. 
They look JUST LIKE A LEAF!!

Me and Juliette got to go to Aunt Kays restaurant the other day. (We get bites of bacon when we go there!!)
It was stormy so we wore our comfort shirts.
Now that I'm gettin' older I get nervous sometimes when we go places. Especially if it's noisy. 

My ears aren't so good anymore and noises get all tangled up in my head and it makes me a little scared. When we're at home I'm pretty comfortable. I hear all the other furkids bark sometimes when they go running out chasing a bird or something but most of the time it's pretty quiet.
Mom knows to pick me up and talk real close to my ear. That's how she sings to me and that makes me feel real good.
And at night, when we're about to go to sleep, she gets close to my ear and says, "That's my BudBud. Mama loves her boy." Then we do our "head snuggle" thing, rubbing our foreheads together.
That's my signal that it's ok to go to sleep and rest from bein' the boss dog.
In the mornings Mom gets up at about 5:00 and takes the diapers off Juliette and Joy (Me and Juliette and Joy are on heart meds and diuretics so we have to wear diapers at night) and she lets everybody out. Then she and I go back to sleep for a couple of hours. That's our major snuggle time.

MOM GOT MY CALENDAR MADE!! She let me pick out my favorite pics!! It's all JUST ME!! I'M A STAR!!!!! WAGWAGWAG!!!! Just go to this link and you can see it and buy one if you want to!! Click on the "review" link and you can see every page!! I'm SO proud!!!! If it won't go to the link just copy it and paste it into your address bar.
http://www.lulu.com/shop/

frances-jones/mr-budbud/calendar/product-20326972.html;jsessionid=0B0778BBEE89CB2538B59C1EADCB89CD



Thanks everybody!! You're doin' SOOOO good!!! You're the most fantastic friends anyone could have!!
Just go to http://www.
theanimalrescuesite.com and click on the "Shelter Challenge" tab on the right. Then click on Costa Rica for the country and click search. Click on Lighthouse and click vote!!! Then type in the letters/numbers that appear to confirm your vote!! That's all there is to it!! The next time you vote there should be a message just below the search thingy that says, "This is the shelter you voted for during your last visit. If it says Lighthouse then all you gotta do is click VOTE!! Ya don't have to search for it anymore after the first time!!

You folks have a HAPPY SUNDAY and please don't forget to vote!!

Tailwags!!!
BudBud

No comments: