Sunday, May 6, 2012

NICOLE GOT ADOPTED!!!!



Here's Aunt Helenes letter today!! NICOLE GOT ADOPTED!!! YAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She will be SOOO much happier with a family to love!! WE'RE ALL SO HAPPY FOR HER!!!
You GO Nicole and you too Aunt Helene!!! You're doin' a great job finding homes for these furkids!!
Don't forget to vote for her shelter every day please!!! 
www.animalrescuesite.com and vote for "Asociacion Elena - Perros que ME encontraron" in Costa Rica!!
 
Dear friends of Frances!
Thank you for voting for us. Please we need every day your vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today we had a wonderful adoption. Jackie and Bob - big dog lover - brought me their dog, Jazmine, for boarding and at the same time they were looking for a good company for her. After seeing all the dogs they both decided to adopt Nicole and they are really in love with her. She will live in a beautiful property on the beach in Uvita. Nicole is a very sweet and beautiful dog and we wish her the best for her new life. 10 months ago we found Nicole in a box in front of our gate together with her sisters Gaetana and Violetta and her brother Frank (Sinatra). These babies were six weeks old and very thin. We gave them all what they needed and they changed to healthy, sweet, energetic and beautiful dogs in very good shape. Jackie and Bob will come back to us on Friday to pick both – Jazmine and Nicole - up to travel back to their home – the new home for Nicole. They promised me to send photos and to keep me updated about Nicole. It is always hard for me to let a baby go but I know she will live better than with me. She will receive a lot of love and all the attention she needs.
Jackie and Bob were fascinated to see all the dogs in such good condition. This makes me happy and we really do our best to keep them healthy and happy and to offer them the best life we can.
Our concrete path is ready and it looks good. Now everybody who comes to visit us can go up easily even when it is in the rainy season.
Please we all need your help and so we are asking: Please keep voting for us. I thank you with all my heart.
Many hugs Helene

 OH!!! And Mom got my comfort shirt made!! WHOOO HOOO!!!! I am SOOOOO handsome in that thing!! Take a look and tell me I'm not a sexy little guy!!


Tailwags!!!
BudBud


No comments: