Sunday, April 22, 2012

Aunt Helenes Monday Story

Hola Y'all!! 

It's starting to be rainy season here in Costa Rica and SOME of us enjoy it more than others!! Delilah thinks it's GREAT!!!



Here's Aunt Helenes' Monday letter!! 

Dear Frances!
I worked today in facebook to get as many votes as I can. Also we got two new dogs and so please my letter is short today. Also on Sunday I am nearly alone and this is not funny. Monday will be better.
Thank you for all what you do for me. Love Helene
My dear friends!
Please keep voting for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have two new dogs. A baby dog which arrived on Saturday – 2 months old and on Sunday they brought me a female dog after an accident. She is recovering. For luck there is nothing broken. I suppose she is two years old. We named him Kevin and her Johana. My friend Coco says it is a very typical Austrian name. I think she is right. I already love them both but my time is even more limited. For luck today it was not raining so much and so all is a lot easier to handle. Sergio is out of danger. Jayro needs a leg surgery, Dragi has cancer, Sara has arthritis, Benji has big skin problems, Louise has Sarna etc. etc. But with so many dogs there are still more than 170 dogs really fine!! Good looking and healthy!
 I cannot believe that the new week already starts. Time is running so fast.
I want to thank you all for voting for us. It is really exciting and to see how many good friends my dogs and I have this makes me very happy. Thank you for liking my try to help.
Send you all my best wishes. 
Love Helene

  Be sure to vote for her shelter in the shelter challenge!! Us Lighthouse kids want to help her win this one!!!!!!
Just go to www.theanimalrescuesite.com
and click on the vertical tab "shelter challenge." Then click on Costa Rica for the country and click search and l
ook for "Asociacion Elena - Perros que ME encontraron
Click on that and click VOTE and then type in the letters/numbers that appear to confirm your vote!!!! The next time you go to the vote site there should be a little thing at the bottom of the vote thing that says, "This is the shelter you voted for during your last visit." All ya gotta do is click VOTE!! Ya don't even have to do a search anymore.


Let's help her win this challenge!!!
Tailwags!!!
BudBud

No comments: