Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2 Senior boxers in Houston Texas need help

From: jahoult@cs.com [mailto:jahoult@cs.com]
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 4:15 PM
To: Salise Shuttlesworth
Subject: please help

Recently, four members of my family died. They left behind two older boxers. I am desperately trying to find a home for them. They are currently in the care of the Southwest Animal Clinic, but I cannot afford to keep them there. I live in New York City, and can't bring them here. We have called all the local boxer rescue organizations and they are all full. I am flying down to Houston tomorrow (12/29) to pack up my family's home, and try to find a home for these dogs (Jake and Bella). I do not want them to be killed, but I am finding few options.I pray you can take them.Please email or phone. H 212-567-0710C 917-282-7536Jennifer Hoult

No comments: